44050 Woodridge Parkway, Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Book your room at Lansdowne Resort and Spa using our group rate.
Discover the good life of Virginia’s wine country. Lansdowne Resort and Spa is in an idyllic riverside setting in Leesburg, Virginia. Our AAA Four Diamond award-winning golf resort is perfect for family vacations in Virginia and offers authentic, inclusive and diverse experiences for families, groups, conferences, weddings or romantic getaways. In the gateway of Northern Virginia’s Wine Country on nearly 476 acres overlooking the scenic Potomac River, the resort’s accommodations encompass 296 newly renovated guestrooms, including 14 suites, with spectacular property and golf course views. The experience at our Virginia resort is inspired by our beautiful setting, including The Golf Club at Lansdowne – the centerpiece for 45 holes of championship golf, Spa Minérale, a world-class destination spa, and the resort’s four restaurants.
- -The Resort Fee is waived for guests booking in the room block for the 2019 Risk Summit and includes all resort perks:
• High-speed Internet access in guestrooms and public spaces
• Daily copy of USA Today
• Two bottled waters in guestroom upon check-in
• Unlimited local calls in guestroom
• Use of health club, box gym and daily fitness classes
• Access to aquatic center with indoor and outdoor swimming pools
• Use of the Golf Driving Range* (golf dress code required)
• Use of tennis courts, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and playground
• Receive 10% off of merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and Spa Minéral
- – All Lansdowne Resort overnight guests may reserve services at the Spa Minéral and are permitted to play on the Lansdowne Resort Golf Courses
- Spa facility use is not included in the hotel resort fee. The hottub/indoor pool/fitness center is included.
- Spa facility use is complementary to guests who have spa services on the day of their services only.
- Spa Facility Day Passes cost $35/person and are offered when availability allows only. We cannot guarantee availability at any time.
- Spa Facility Day Passes are not available Friday thru Sunday, as the volume of guests does not allow for additional facility use.
- – Complimentary self-parking onsite or valet parking for $20 per day
- – Business Center: Open 24 hours
- – Fitness Center: 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- – Indoor pool: Open year round, indoor heated lap pool and hot tub
- – All guestrooms are non-smoking